Honored Contributor

Looking for Nook Free Fridays?

It's noon, and they haven't posted anything yet on the Nook Free Fridays blog. It seems they're skipping some weeks here and there - I don't know what's going on. I don't have a Kindle, so I don't know whether or not they have a free book posted. I wish we could go back to the way it was when it started - consistency and varied selections. Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for Nook Free Fridays?

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom, the free book in today's Nook Blog is Surveillance by Aaron Pogue.  I have not experienced missing Free Friday blog/books.  I check every Friday, and there's always a free book.  Sometimes it's difficult to find the correct blog....I have to hunt for it sometimes.

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@beach-mom, the free book in today's Nook Blog is Surveillance by Aaron Pogue.  I have not experienced missing Free Friday blog/books.  I check every Friday, and there's always a free book.  Sometimes it's difficult to find the correct blog....I have to hunt for it sometimes.

Hi nomless! I use Barnes and Noble's The Nook Blog. They still don't have the current one posted1 Most of the time I check here first to see if it has been psted by Topaz Gem or one of the others. If not, I try to check there. You must be using another blog site, right?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom, yes my info about the Free Friday book is from the Nook Blog on the B&N site, posted here.   Scroll down past the photo to get to today's blog post.  The Free Friday blog was posted at midnight.  I check it every Friday, and there is always a new post re: a free book. HTH.

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@beach-mom, yes my info about the Free Friday book is from the Nook Blog on the B&N site, posted here.   Scroll down past the photo to get to today's blog post.  The Free Friday blog was posted at midnight.  I check it every Friday, and there is always a new post re: a free book. HTH.

Thanks! We'll start checking this one. HERE is the one I was using. It's still showing 9/18! 

Respected Contributor

I'm glad the link worked for you.  I don't have a clue why the link you have isn't current.  

Sometimes, a link I used previously no longer takes me to the correct place.  If I don't see the current blog, I enter "Nook Blog" in the B&N search bar, and then can find the blog I'm looking for.

Respected Contributor

From time to time, I use the link I bookmarked and it isn't updated.  So I do a search for Nook Blog as was previously suggested, and I can pull up the Nook Free Friday selection.  I don't know why that happens. :-)

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James