Occasional Contributor

Laptops with 6 Easy Pay's??

Hello ALL,

I was getting ready to buy an HP Laptop, but the 6 Easy Pay Special expired yesterday. So my question (Since I am new to the Q) is this:

** How often does the Q offer Laptop specials with 6 Easy Pays? I know in Sept, HP had a lot of Computer Workshops and when they started, ALL of the HP computers went into 6 Easy Pay's. Looking at the upcoming Program Guide, I noticed that Dell is starting their Computer Workshop for the month of Oct on the 2nd. What is the likely hood that their Laptops will hit 6 Easy Pays?

I guess I am asking this of the members who have been such for awhile, since these questions are rather "Historical" tracking in nature. Meaning I'm hoping for a repeat from past sales...... Thanks for the help! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View