Honored Contributor

I'm sure it is kids - school is out and they are bored.

Respected Contributor
Hi dooBdoo,
Waving back and sending you cyber hugs dear friend, and many thanks for your sweet comment and wedding congrats which we so appreciate.
I signed up for that service anyway since it does not hurt to get all the protection one can. Great information again dooBdoo.......You are kind hearted and well meaning and I greatly appreciate those attributes.
Happy safe Sunday to you and have a lovely week.
On 7/26/2014 dooBdoo said:
On 7/26/2014 adoreqvc said:

Thank you dooBdoo........I read everything and all that information was invaluable.

Hi, adoreqvc! Thank you! Never know what gets lost in the shuffle, and I realize some posters don't check all the comments in a thread. I try to help when I can.

(O/T: I just commented on your thread in "Among Friends." Congratulations and best wishes to you and your DH!Smile)

Respected Contributor

Hi Miniwife,

I received the Panasonic DECT 6 PLUS Link2Cell Cordless Phone 3pk but HSN sold them out so check Panasonic's web site as they have one which is similar for about $112.00, because they too sold out of my particular phone system (it must have become very popular).

Here is the link to their web site to view their telephone systems:

http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/phones-and-home-office-telephones?selectedTopNavId=nav5

miniwife if you wish to see what my telephone system is capable of look below:

It is available to watch on youtube. Just do a search on youtube for Panasonic DECT 6 PLUS Link2Cell Cordless Phone 3pk

You will see the 2 video's of HSN showing the phone system which is in all silver color and I purchased the today's special at HSN for $79.00.

Panasonic DECT 6.0 PLUS 3pk Link2Cell Cordless Phones

HSN item # 342-189

You have great taste. This item has sold out

Panasonic DECT 6.0 PLUS 3-pack Cordless Phones with Link2Cell, Talking Caller ID, Power Backup and Surprise $10 Spendable Ka$h

You can view all the Dect Panasonic 6.0 plus telephone systems on HSN's page here:

http://www.hsn.com/shop/panasonic/1805

MINIWIFE hsn has the same type phone system but with 5 hand sets.....if you are interested it also has the video to watch... and is also on that above link I provided.

HSN.Com item 359-384

Panasonic 5-pack Cordless DECT 6.0 PLUS Phone Bundle with Digital Answering

Good Luck miniwife finding a telephone system like what I received, and I hope it works out well for you too!

Honored Contributor
On 7/26/2014 minwife said:

adoreqv What kind of phone did you get? Sounds amazing. Could you furnish BRAND name and model? Thanks!

Panasonic, makes them I bought a set couple of years ago and just block any junk calls I get.

Got my set at Costco, not sure if they have them now.

I have to say that I never answer any calls that I do not know and we get very few junk calls at all. If you don't have caller ID get it, this will help to reduce spam calling and as your number becomes unusable it will drop off the radar so to speak.

Honored Contributor
It has always been my understanding that an known call should not EVER be picked up. We seem to get Michigan Call calls several at a time, the none for a week or ten days, then they start again. I never answer them or lift the receiver when they come in. I am on the Don't Call list, but it doesn't stop them or even slow them down. We also keep a landline for emergency use, and as long as either land lines or I am available, I will have one.