Respected Contributor

Does anyone own one.  I have a kindle and a nook ( love the nook)  but this device has a larger screen i been wanting out of an ereader. if you own one what is your impression. I hear its a good device and a good contender against Amazon. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

Does anyone own one.  I have a kindle and a nook ( love the nook)  but this device has a larger screen i been wanting out of an ereader. if you own one what is your impression. I hear its a good device and a good contender against Amazon. 

Here is a review http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/kobo-aura-one-vs-kindle-paperwhite?li_source=LI&li_medium=right-r...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kobo Aura One ereader?

[ Edited ]

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

Here is a review http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/kobo-aura-one-vs-kindle-paperwhite?li_source=LI&li_medium=right-r...

,,,,,,,, I have the model "Kobo Glo" & it is really nice, I love it.  Independent book stores here in San Francisco were selling Kobo ereaders,, that's when I bought mine.  Hmmm....most of these stores bit the dust, so I'm not sure where I can now go Kobo shopping.  Kobo is popular in Canada.  I could take a trip up North.

Valued Contributor

Kobo is number one in Canada.  I got to test drive one at a presentation.  It has lots of nice features.

Esteemed Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan, the online site for ebooks for Kobo is indigo.ca.  I don't know if you can use a US$ credit card.  You should check it out.  You would get good prices at the current exchange rate.  You can also buy gift cards to use online to purchase books here.  Good luck.

i am Canadian.  LM

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!  Canada is beautiful, the citizens are beautiful....

Respected Contributor

Ya i noticed  it on canada bestbuy website but not in th USA. The kobo website just say "Independent dealers" in the USA  but you can not find small book stores anymoe. It seems its all Barnes and Noble