Trusted Contributor

Anyone have the new phone?

My Sister had pre ordered, received her iPhone 6S Plus, on Friday, the first day, they were out. 

She's loving it 😃

I also have a pre order in, but, I ordered the Rose Gold, and probably won't get it for a few weeks. 

I currently have the  5S. I've really enjoyed the 5S, but, I'm looking forward to the big screen. 

Honored Contributor

@Suhse, I'm stlll using my iPhone 5 and iPad 3, and darn itthey won't give me any problems so I haven't replaced them...  one of these days.

Hope you enjoy your purchase.  Let us know what you think when you get it!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

I found a nice article about the Apple 6S phones at Cnet. http://www.cnet.com/au/products/apple-iphone-6s/

Honored Contributor

nutmeg3 wrote:

I found a nice article about the Apple 6S phones at Cnet. http://www.cnet.com/au/products/apple-iphone-6s/

@Nuttmeg, You're always so helpful to everyone.

I just wanted to go O/T and tell you how much I appreciate it!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I won't upgrade until my current contract is up, but I am CRAZY about my 6+.

My only fesr is that they'll do away with my big beauty, but hopefully, they're popular enough to keepgoing.

Esteemed Contributor

I got my 6s Plus in rose gold on Friday and so far I love it. The keyboard is bigger so I don't fat finger my typing and it's nice to see the screen. Also love the fingerprint scanner so I don't have to enter a password.

Honored Contributor

waiting for the 6s+

they are on backorder

@Suhse wrote:

Anyone have the new phone?

My Sister had pre ordered, received her iPhone 6S Plus, on Friday, the first day, they were out. 

She's loving it 😃

I also have a pre order in, but, I ordered the Rose Gold, and probably won't get it for a few weeks. 

I currently have the  5S. I've really enjoyed the 5S, but, I'm looking forward to the big screen. 

Trusted Contributor

I got my 6s on Friday and I love love love it! The rose gold is so pretty. The screen is bigger than my 5s, which I was still loving. All the new features tempted me too much and I was due for an upgrade with my plan. Hope everyone loves it as much as I do!

Honored Contributor

I want the black and they are back ordered everywhere unless you want a 16g  :-(

JTB  taps toes inpatiently

Valued Contributor

I m looking to buy in black