Trusted Contributor

My daughter wants a speaker for her i phone for Christmas.  I don't know anthing about electronics.  Could anyone offer  their expertise and suggest one I could buy.  Thanks

Jessa
Honored Contributor

How much do you want to spend and how old is your daughter.  Bose has some that are over $100 and I got one at Marshalls for $19 that is fine for me.  C-o has a 2 pack.  JTB needs a bit more info.

They all run off Bluetooth and charge with a USB

Respected Contributor

I purchased the Jam Plus wireless bluetooth speakers from QVC several years ago when they were the TSV.  I think I paid $29 for a set of two.  The work perfectly fine for me and now you can purchase them at Walmart for under $20.  The age of your daughter might have an impact on how much you want to spend.  They can get very pricey.   If you still are unsure, you could always check at Best Buy, tell them what you want and how much you want to spend.  I have always found them to be very helpful. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you jackthebear and Kentuckywoman.  She is an adult and I really didn't want to spend a lot.  I will look into the ones you suggested.  I really appreciate your help.  Thank you.

Jessa
Esteemed Contributor

I have Bose, and Logitech products. I will give this one to Logitech UE BOOM 2 wireless Bluetooth speaker. This speaker has a AUX setting and a 2 year warranty.  Logitech makes a few other products in the UE line. You may want to go Best Buy and listen before your buy.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the Amazon Echo as a Bluetooth speaker for an adult. You may want to give your daughter a budget friendly gift card and a photo of this device.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Nutmeg

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I think you can find something under $50 that will make your daughter happy.