Esteemed Contributor

Help please, need advice for Apple Air Pad 2 covers,,,,,,

What are the best to buy and where?  

TIA for any info

Trusted Contributor

Re: Help please, need advice for Apple Air Pad 2 covers,,,,,,

I got mine at Amazon. Very inexpensive. Leather, magnetic book cover style, flips to shut, puts unit into sleep mode when cover is closed.

Designed for the Air 2 so buttons/speaker line up with cut outs. Don't pay the ridiculous $$$30+ you see in stores.

There are so many on Amazon, just read the description and reviews. I think mine was $13.95 and free shipping. Delivered right to the door.

There are different styles, I just prefer the kind that sleeps the tablet as soon as it is shut.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi  I like Snugg cases.  They fit devices well and are durable.  Today is Cyber Monday the company is having a sale at their site. 

Honored Contributor

@hopi

Mine is the one sold by Apple for the device. Although these do not fall into the category of fashionable, I thank my lucky stars for it everyday. Well-made, thin, wipes clean, magnetized cover-- it keeps pad securely held in place and protected.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I got mine from Amazon too and it's stylish and functional. I picked out what I liked and checked reviews. 

Respected Contributor

@hopi

I second SNUGG. I have several iPads and SNUGG on each one. Testimonial, I have dropped my large iPad , FACE down on a tile floor with the case open . No damage! The screen is encased by the vinyl adding protection. They have paid for themselves 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all so much for the advice .