Frequent Contributor

Help! Are the forums on the IPad app?

Hi All...Any help you can give me is so appreciated. I just got an new I Pad Air 2 and installed the QVC app for the I Pad but I can't find the forums anywhere. I did a search for Community and for Forums and nothing. Of course I could never find it on my I Phone either so maybe the only access is thru the pc. Thanks again for any help...Diane

Honored Contributor

Re: Help! Are the forums on the IPad app?

I don't use the QVC app on my iPad at all. I've never found a way to get on the forums using that stupid app.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately its not on the app...I go thru Safari ( on my ipad) and book mark the forums . I hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

This will be no help but I'm using my iPad now, but I'm on the web page, not using the ap. Just took a quick look at the ap and don't see community or forums.
Honored Contributor

No you can't access the forum from the QVC app. You need to use safari.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

I have the qvc app on my iPad 4(?) I go to qvc community and then the next page I tap forums and it comes up. The list of all of the forums is on the left. Good luck
Honored Contributor

I have the iPad 4 as well and can access the community as missy mouse does....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2015 missy mouse said: I have the qvc app on my iPad 4(?) I go to qvc community and then the next page I tap forums and it comes up. The list of all of the forums is on the left. Good luck

Where is the community tab in the QVC app? Because the only tabs I see are Home, Shop, QVC tv, cat and ...More ( which has order status, account, security, program guide, reminders, contact QVC, feeback). No forums. It's not on the app home page either. I'm running the latest QVC app, because it just updated yesterday and still no forums.

I access it fine through the safari web browser though.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

On 3/13/2015 missy mouse said: I have the qvc app on my iPad 4(?) I go to qvc community and then the next page I tap forums and it comes up. The list of all of the forums is on the left. Good luck

What next page?

Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone. I guess I will have to try to go through safari also. I also could not find any community page or forum page through the app. I wish they would add that to their app. It would make it so much easier for all of us.