Highlighted
N/A

Haier HG-9041 9"Tablet

I have been having problems with this tablet. I would like to know if anyone has had a problem with the application "Words with Friends". I cannot swap tiles when it is my turn.

The box on the application does not pop-up. Also when I try to clear the cache, it reads 12.00k instead of 0.00. Called their tech helpline, but they were not very helpful.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

Re: Haier HG-9041 9""Tablet

Send it back while you can.

Valued Contributor
N/A

I did fill out a support ticket and the first suggestion was to reset and I tried that so, I sent them a reply and they responded to me, asking me to download a software program, one that I have to buy. I have been trying to download but, somewhere it gets stuck so, the screens I get are not the same as the screens I should be getting.

Valued Contributor

On 3/13/2014 Jaszz said:

I have a problem, it is, I can't turn the tablet off. I got it to turn off but seconds later it turned on again and the color sequence keeps passing on the screen. I reset the tablet but, the minute I took out the pin I used to press the reset the tablet started, the Haier Logo comes out and the the color sequence starts and continues over and over again. I went to the website www.lepantab.com for support and I was given a website to go to and download a software but, I am not a computer wizard so, needless to say I did get as far as locating the sodtware but, now I have to pay for this update? What do you think I should do?????

This tablet is in a loop. It needs service, and you have a one year warranty. Did you fill out a support ticket, and see if the company will repair the tablet? They should send you a link with an RMA number. Some of these RMA # come with postage to a repair company.
http://www.lepantab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72&Itemid=87

Let me know what happens?

New Contributor

I received my tablet at the end of January, 2014 and I still have not been able to use it. I call the support service over 4 times now.. every time they tell me to download files,that do not work. I am so very upset with this product. Most of QVC products are great, this Haier is a disappointment. I am going to send it back and I don't want a replacement. just my money back. I am tied of messing with this thing. I recommend the rest of you having probelm do so as well while you can!

New Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}On 3/28/2014 tafthartley said:

I received my tablet at the end of January, 2014 and I still have not been able to use it. I call the support service over 4 times now.. every time they tell me to download files,that do not work. I am so very upset with this product. Most of QVC products are great, this Haier is a disappointment. I am going to send it back and I don't want a replacement. just my money back. I am tied of messing with this thing. I recommend the rest of you having probelm do so as well while you can!

Super Contributor

On 3/28/2014 tafthartley said:

How can you send it back now? It's past the 30 return policy. I really don't understand why you kept it past 2 days if you couldn't get it to work.

Respected Contributor

QVC knows this item is faulty. I'd call them and get an OK, then send it back.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View