Regular Contributor

Does anybody have an opinion on the HP laptop offered on HSN today? I'm used to using Dell Inspiron now. I'm looking at this HP because of the Intel. Most of the laptops offered lately use AMD.

Thank you in advance.

Frequent Contributor

Re: HP touch screen with intel

@steiny3844  I bought the HP model that preceded this one a few months ago from the same source you're shopping today. The only difference I can find is that today's offer has 2 TB, and mine has 1 TB. I think I paid the same price as today's feature. So far, it's great!  I wanted Intel, quad-core, backlit keyboard, touch screen option, optical drive and 8 GB RAM. This one has it all. The finish is really nice, kind of textured, which gives a little "grip," doesn't show fingerprints and looks nice, too.

If you decide to purchase, I hope that you enjoy it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HP touch screen with intel

[ Edited ]
  1. @steiny3844 @I bought the HP laptop yesterday ... am really excited to get it.  I also purchased the 15.6" HP last November (the Christmas special) ...  I'll be giving that one to my son when I receive this new upgrade,  which  has a 17.3" screen, backlit keyboard ... tons of software, free 2-year warranty, and lifetime tech support

I can't say enough good things about HSN's customer service.  I called this morning because I wanted to exchange the blue to white which had sold out yesterday.   HSN doesn't have the "edit" feature, so they are sending me the white (no additional charge) and when the blue arrives, I just send it back ... also at no charge.