New Contributor

HP Laptop E223430 Is Made In, and Shipped from China

I am so angry!

There was no mention the HP laptop that was a recent TSV was made in China, nor that it would be shipped from there. Also, there was no mention that a signature was required upon delivery, or that Fedex instead of UPS would be the shipping company used.

This laptop was uber-hyped by Rick and Christina the HP Rep, so I finally ordered it when it was nearly sold out.

I am mortified that this item was pitched to such a degree when HP is laying of thousands of people in the US. I am also concerned that no QVC 'hands' will have touched my item that is coming from China.

There is something wrong with QVC lately. It is getting to be more like a circus sideshow than a reputable retailer. I send back as many items as I purchase, because they are not as described by the hosts.

But, this tops the cake. I cannot accept delivery at home, so I am waiting to hear from QVC about what happens now, since when I expressed my concern about the item being made and shipped from China all I received were scripted responses.

It is doubful I will continue to purchase items, here. This is NOT the the QVC that I purchased from in the past. It has become a company that is profit-driven, and is not concerned about the QVC customer, or any allegiance to the country that made them successful.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View