Frequent Contributor

HALO 2800mAh Pocket Power Charger

I received my HALO Power Charger two days ago. I got it in the Pink Leopard which is very cute, BUT....it has been charged on my Apple iMac with a 27-inch screen...and that is pretty huge....I have noticed that this is the third day on its charging mode and it still has two GREEN LIGHTS from the first day it has charged! I called QVC Customer Support and she read in HALOs description that it depends on how much power it gets where it is being charged. With a huge iMac desktop with 1 TB, I am assuming that this will charge up after 7 or 8 hours as the description says.....but up to this time while I am writing this, it still has two lights blinking.

The problem with SOLD OUT merchandise is that you cannot post a review once you get the product! CS gave me a number to contact HALO company.

I am writing this to hopefully find someone out there who has purchased this product, and could give me some insights on what to do, or am I doing the right thing at the moment. Or am I the only one who is experiencing this problem at the moment. If this stays on two GREEN LIGHTS, I might just have to cancel my other advanced sale order.

Hoping to get some feedbacks from customers who have bought this particular product since there is no other way to post a review about this....Thank you so much....