Honored Contributor

Good Price For Kindle Fire HDX At Best Buy?

I saw on line the Kindle Fire HDX 32 GB wifi on sale at Best Buy for $239.99. I'm thinking this is a good price. I'm wondering though if the Kindles from Best Buy come with or without the special offers. I know Amazon offers both options. Does anyone know which one Best Buy sells? Also I always buy a protection plan for my electronic devices. Best Buy has a 1 year plan for $49.99 and a 2 year plan for $109.99. Amazon offers a 2 year plan for $54.99 from Square Trade. I've never had a plan from Square Trade and wonder for that money if it gives the same coverage as the Best Buy plan? Would you be able to purchase the Square Trade plan if you bought the Kindle from Best Buy?TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Good Price For Kindle Fire HDX At Best Buy?

Amazon usually has a sale on their Kindle Fire HDX from time to time wait for one. I usually check the site everyday until I get deal. I will not buy a service contract on a tablet unless it is an iPad. The kindle products come with a one year warranty. Buy yourself a good case.

You can check S T site for the price of a warranty. They sell warranties on most products.

Occasional Contributor

I looked the day you posted this because it is a decent deal, but the prices were nowhere near what you quoted for that item. Are you sure you were looking at the same item?

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2014 KimberlyNevan said:

I looked the day you posted this because it is a decent deal, but the prices were nowhere near what you quoted for that item. Are you sure you were looking at the same item?

I just went to Best Buy's website and put in Kindle HDX in the search bar. It came up with the 32GB Wi-FI for $239.99. I was just wondering if it had ads on it and why is the protection plan so much more expensive than the Square Trade one?