Valued Contributor

Facebook question

[ Edited ]

I was not sure where to post this question so hopefully here is ok. I used to be able to scroll and scroll down on my Facebook Newsfeed. Today I am only able to see very few items on my Newsfeed and then I get to the bottom and there is a banner that says "Add Friends to see more stories". Does anyone know what to do about this message or how to get rid of it? TIA.

Respected Contributor

Can you try a different device and see if it does the same thing?  I had the same problem with Facebook and it was the site not my computer or devices. 

Valued Contributor

@glb613 wrote:

Can you try a different device and see if it does the same thing?  I had the same problem with Facebook and it was the site not my computer or devices. 

@glb613 wrote:

Yes, thank you. I did try on two different computers and the same thing happened. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Facebook question

[ Edited ]

Sometimes I think FB is just trying out new things,seeing how we like them or don't like them  or what ever works better. don't ajust your computer,sooner or later it goes back to normal. mostly sooner   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

MalteseMamma, I have a Maltese named Gracie. 

Esteemed Contributor

@glb613 wrote:

MalteseMamma, I have a Maltese named Gracie. 

I have a Maltese named Tiffany and a Maltese/Shih Tsu named Holly Smiley Happy