Occasional Contributor

Dell Laptop or HP from the other channel

I really don't  know which one is better. The Dell Laptop or the HP Laptop from the other channel.  Can anyone help me, I  don't  know which  one is better, and which  one to get.  Please  help.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Dell Laptop or HP from the other channel

Can anyone please  help me choose  which  one to get?

Regular Contributor

I would love it if someone could answer also. I think Dell may be better offer but not sure. I like the fact that virus protection is on and life time support with Dell. Not sure what to do!

Arley

Honored Contributor

My suggestion would be neither of the above...

Unless Easy Pay is the issue, there are better machines to be found elsewhere and probably better prices too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I had an HP and did NOT like it. Bought a Dell and LOVED it. BUT that is Only My opinion. Don't really need a laptop anymore so now I have an  iPad. My daughter has my old Dell now and likes it. 

Frequent Contributor

So true, they get you with the easy pay!! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Princess,

I bought the Dell 15" with 12GB RAM, 2 TB hard drive, Anti-virus for LIFE and Tech Support for LIFE. = $549 FREE S+H or SIX E-Z pays.

You can stay online until your fingers turn blue but, you won't find another deal like that.  Not this year.

BTW, I'm an HP gal.  Have had many HP computers and the one I'm typing on is an HP laptop I bought on QVC two years ago.  I have NO regrets.  It came with the lifetime Tech Support and the Lifetime Virus protection and this computer is faster than the speed of light.  It's got 8GB of RAM, 1 TB hard drive and an AMD A8 Quad Core processor.  The new Dell (TSV) has the AMD A8 Quad Core processor AND Bluetooth, plus 12GB of RAM and 2 TB!  OMG!  This DELL computer is gonna be faster than I can type .. and I type 100 WPM!!!

I am excited!  Looking forward to my new DELL laptop.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

RInaRIna. I ordered last week and have already received my Dell 17" that is TSV. You can't find this combo anywhere for this price. My personal experience with Dells has been excellent, but not for HPs. I've had two previous Dells, one from 1998 and 2009. One desktop and one laptop. I wanted a newer, thinner one compared to my huge old Dell laptop, which was thin for then. THis is a steal of a deal. All aspects of setting it up were super simple. Read the thread on the TSV forum for more details.
Honored Contributor

Dan Hughes sure was talking up the Dell this morning.  It must be very good.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I just pulled up the other channel's HP. It is only 4GB of RAM and 1TB of hard drive. It is the RAM that makes your computer really run. You can find other 12GB ram computers but they start around $900 and go from there for a 15", not the 17" I have. This Dell DEAL is really the DEAL of this year and next.