Highlighted
Super Contributor

Computer picking up radio signals????

I know I am not haunted but since last night, on and off, my computer (Comcast Cable w/router) seems to be picking up radio signals. I had a technician remotely literally try all kinds of security software. Nothing seemed to stop the "voices" and music coming out of my speakers. I finally listened carefully and it really did sound like a radio program. The is MY BEST GUESS. I am now wondering if any of you smart people have any ideas why this might be happening or how I can stop it. It is annoying and at first very scary since I thought someone was in my house. It happens about every 20 minutes and lasts for about 30 seconds. Any help, information, discussion would be appreciated. If it is a virus or a trojan, no known program can eliminate it.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View