Esteemed Contributor

Best Shopping Apps for iphones

[ Edited ]

I am looking for apps to use while traveling.  I find them helpful when you just input zipcode and flyers/sales come up.

I have been using FLIPP.  Do you have any favorites?  Please share.  TIA.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best Shopping Apps for iphones

Am I the only one who uses these apps while shopping?  LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

Am I the only one who uses these apps while shopping?  LM

Probably not but, I can't help since I don't shop when I travel. 

Esteemed Contributor

@glb613, I use them for local shopping as well.  LM

Respected Contributor

Have you done a Google search for shopping apps?  That's where I'd start.  I'd post a link but I think my post would be deleted. 

Esteemed Contributor

@glb613, I did that.  One of the top ones that came up was googleshopper.  I wonder if anyone is familiar with that one?  I would like to hear about apps that people have tried and liked.  

I have the FLIPP app which I quite like.  It works well on my iphone but keeps crashing on my ipad3.  My ipad is on it's last legs anyway.  I am going to buy a new one soon.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@glb613, I did that.  One of the top ones that came up was googleshopper.  I wonder if anyone is familiar with that one?  I would like to hear about apps that people have tried and liked.  

I have the FLIPP app which I quite like.  It works well on my iphone but keeps crashing on my ipad3.  My ipad is on it's last legs anyway.  I am going to buy a new one soon.  LM

Before you get rid of your iPad 3, restore it back to factory condition and see if it works better.  As always, backup your data and anything you can't afford to lose before proceeding. 

Esteemed Contributor

@glb613 Will do,thanks.  LM

Respected Contributor

Almost every device will act like new if it's restore back to factory conditions.  Except for being obsolete, most devices can get many extra years of use if they are restored every once in a while.  Windows are especially bad about collecting "junk" after years of use.  I found iPads  and Macbook Pros are also guilty of this.  All it takes is time and patience.