Trusted Contributor

Re: Apple New Products Spring 2017

@Lilysmom  Quite honestly, I'm looking for an iPad Mini 5 so I can buy the iPad Mini 4 at a discount.  I thought I would find a sale on the 4 during the holiday season, but I only saw the iPad Mini 2 on sale and that's not really something I'm interested in.  I have an iPad Mini 1 and it's so old it's headed to the nursing home!  I still love it though.  Except for when my webpages crash upon loading.  Ugh.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

@Stargazer77, I have ipad 3 and am ready for a new one as well.  This time I am going with a mini.  I would love to have a pro mini.  We will see what comes out.  My ipad 3 doesn't take updates anymore.  This is my birthday gift to me😃!!!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the Ipad2 and 3. I still get updates. In fact I got a message after I did the latest update and it said I have the latest software. I think I am fine for the time being. I think this is Apple way of having people buy there newest devices. :Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964, thanks for posting.  I am going to have to look at my ipad 3 and see if updates are possible.  I get updates for apps, but not software or at least that is what I thought.  Will check it out.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@apple1964, thanks for posting.  I am going to have to look at my ipad 3 and see if updates are possible.  I get updates for apps, but not software or at least that is what I thought.  Will check it out.  LM

Your welcome ... I am going to keep checking for the updates... or the lack of them. have a blessed day!