Regular Contributor

I see a purse i would like to have on the I Heart Dooney site for a good price this weekend. If you have shopped there, is it a reliable site? Are the purses as nice as the regular site or QVC?

Honored Contributor

Re: thei I Heart Dooney site

yes, it is very reliable and i have never had any quality issues.

it is too bad you didnt order yesterday. there were two codes you could stack, one for $25 off your purchase and one for a free bracelet valued at about $50 if you were spending $75+ on the order.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

Ive ordered from this site many times..  brand new dooneys with tags still on ..they are even cheaper than QVC.  Ive never been disappointed-highly recommend it!!!

Honored Contributor

I've ordered at least 5 or 6 times.  All the bags are new, they are real, and they , of course, have all tags on them!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

The handbags are better. They will not send you a return. Quick ship, great service.

Regular Contributor

Sunshine45, that's the story of my life: a day late and an expired code. LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

I've purchased 11 purses thru the years from this site. It's the outlet of Dooney&Bourke. First quality. I recently saw 2 purses on sale - and grabbed them. Right now the site says 20% off sport purses -- and 20% off with the code SCORE. You can also check out Retailmenot.com (type in Ilovedooney). Great Site!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Thank you so much, everyone! I'm going to go for it!

Super Contributor

I literally just made my first purchase from I Heart Dooney and I am really psyched.  One of the bags I have been stalking on the dooney site for about a year lol came up at 50% off and in the perfect color!  http://www.ilovedooney.com/claremont-domed-satchel/LF062.html?dwvar_LF062_color=LFSGPABS#q=claremont...

I wanted to share this link as green is the latest 'Color of the Year,' putting this bag on trend in a shade I have not seen other than in the D&B Claremont collection.  In case you are not familiar with Claremont, this collection features a beautiful, lightweight and easily maintained leather, similar to Saffiano.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have bought a couple of bags from the site, which is run by Dooney. No problems.