Super Contributor

Is the Zip Zip Satchel (A252389) Being Discontinued? Reduced Now....

Just wondering if the Zip Zip Satchel is on the way to being phased out since I noticed today it is in very few colors (after having a gazillion) and is reduced by about forty dollars.  I have it in the elephant and the midnight blue and just bought the black as I love the size and versatility of the bag plus the fact it opens wide and stands up easily.  I haven't found another Dooney that appeals to me as much really.  And it's not too big nor too small at least for my needs. ( I do know that this weekend Macys has a big sale that includes the Dooney purses so wondered if this was the reason the bag was reduced as well.)

Trusted Contributor

Re: Is the Zip Zip Satchel (A252389) Being Discontinued? Reduced Now....

I sure hope not!  I love my Zip Zip.

Super Contributor

They showed it twice in 2 hours and said it was there best seller. I bought the dark grey because I don't have the regular zip zip just the Bitsy. I canceled my other crossbody because I already have 3 of them! 

Super Contributor

P.S.

Today (Monday 9/19) I noticed the price went back up to $198 even though there are only four or five colors shown in this purse as available.  I'm guessing the reduction in price was more to compete with other stores (such as Macys) who had sales over the weekend.  Glad I got the black one though as it'll last forever!

Esteemed Contributor

This bag is available right now at ILoveDooney dot com for $119 to $139 with free shipping. Price varies depending on the color. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

It's one of my favorite Dooney's. I own the zip zip in three colors.