Respected Contributor

Is the Dooney logo lock hardware reliable?

I ordered the Dooney tsv but am worried about one thing: I have seen some of the older logo lock bags on eBay with broken logo locks. I carry my Dooneys for years! If the logo lock has breakage issues, I may cancel my tsv order. Or maybe the lock has been improved? I am worried about this. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is the Dooney logo lock hardware reliable?

@libbyannE  I have two bags with that logo lock on them and I never had a problem with it at all.  In fact, I was very surprised that othrs had problems.  To me these locks wear like iron.  The two I have are excellent.  Never a day's problem. 

Honored Contributor

@libbyannEI bought the microfiber bag with the Logo Lock some months back. Maybe it was a TSV?? Anyway, no problems at all so far.

Valued Contributor

I have 2 of the logo lock bags for a very long time and never had any issues with them. I like the TSV better because it is more structured and stands on its own.

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

I have 2 of the logo lock bags for a very long time and never had any issues with them. I like the TSV better because it is more structured and stands on its own.

That is reassuring. My bag arrived yesterday, and I love it's quality and simplicity. I never liked the old logo lock handbag but this is beautiful. Tx!

Honored Contributor

i have four and just ordered my fifth in the leather.

does anyone know if they are discontinuing this handbag? they only have a few colors left and i  wanted to collect a few more.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein