Respected Contributor

Re: Finally received my new florentine front pocket satchel!

@Julie_23 wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear of your especially tough day, @libbyannE.  Know that so many people are thinking of you and think the world of you.  Much love to you (and your family).

@Julie_23

Hug. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

I just received my Florentine Med outside pocket satchel in black today.  I already own it in WHite with black and in Pink.  IT is my favorite Dooney.  Perfect size and the outside pocket is perfect for my IPHONE.  No digging in my purse to find the phone. THe only slight disappointment is that the stitching on the handles and the outside pocket is done in brown.  I would have preferred all black.

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

I just received my Florentine Med outside pocket satchel in black today.  I already own it in WHite with black and in Pink.  IT is my favorite Dooney.  Perfect size and the outside pocket is perfect for my IPHONE.  No digging in my purse to find the phone. THe only slight disappointment is that the stitching on the handles and the outside pocket is done in brown.  I would have preferred all black.

I think you are talking about the pocket satchel from the other Dooney florentine line great bag!. The new one doesn't come in white or pink.  Yet!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes but it did come in pink and white with black trim several years ago when I got my first two.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyPet wrote:

Yes but it did come in pink and white with black trim several years ago when I got my first two.

I know the bag you mean! Great bag. I have it in natural. This thread was about the new florentine small front pocket satchel, which is only just out. Different bag. They are both grrrrrrreat!! And, yes, Dooney still sells the other satchel, which is a coveted classic. You're lucky  to have yours in such great colors!