Respected Contributor

Dooney & Bourke TSV on March 4th!

Dooney has a TSV on March 4th.  Hopefully, the March Insider will preview it!

Valued Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke TSV on March 4th!

You're kidding, not till then?  I was expecting a tsv this month, I've been anxiously awaiting.  Let us know if you find out more.

Contributor

I am fortuante enough to receive the insisder and so disappointed in the style and colors  for the March 4th TSV.  NO spring colors. Going to have to pass on this one.  I'm hopeing the new logo lock that has been introdcued comes out with new colors/spring colors 

Respected Contributor

@circuit wrote:

I am fortuante enough to receive the insisder and so disappointed in the style and colors  for the March 4th TSV.  NO spring colors. Going to have to pass on this one.  I'm hopeing the new logo lock that has been introdcued comes out with new colors/spring colors 

Agree. I don't like the cheap, plastic feel of coated saffiano leather. Neither do I like the style of the bag. I also don't like vacchetta leather trim because it stains so easily, which I know from experience. Finally, having no matching accessories is a deal-breaker. Not even remotely interested in this tsv.

Frequent Contributor

I received my violet bag today. It is a big bag. I believe the violet can be spring. I also think yellow is a spring color. Heck, maybe white too!

i have to play with the straps to make a keep or return decision. Saffiano leather is not my favorite but giving it a chance. Stay tuned! 

Trusted Contributor

New Silhouette Under $200

Honored Contributor

To Large!! Easy pass. Plus Leather bleh.