Disney

Trusted Contributor

Macy's.

Valued Contributor

Exclusives ? What is that?

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney Exclusives

[ Edited ]

i believe the dooney outlets have exclusive handbags.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Oh, I live miles from any outlets, maybe that's a good thing, or I'd be in big trouble.  I already have 45 Dooney bags since 2002, most have been since 2014.

Respected Contributor

Some Dooney handbags can be shipped to you from the Dooney outlets.  The style and colors of handbags that they can ship varies.  But you don't need to live near an outlet.   Just call any outlet and tell them what you are interested in (it helps to have the Dooney style # so you can be sure you are talking about the right handbag).   They will tell you if it can be shipped and the price.  Just be sure to ask about return policy,  as it varies and some bags are not returnable.   Also ask the sales associate to check over the bag carefully and tell you if there are any defects or problems.  Just because a handbag is in plastic from the stock room does not mean it's perfect.... regardless of what store you buy it in.