Valued Contributor

This is just a heads up for the Dooney fans among us. There is a Spring Fling sale at the official D&B website that applies to your order of regular or sale priced merchandise. It could be worth your while! Good thru March 19. No fancy dresses, just a bunch of Dooneys reduced by 20%.

Valued Contributor

Re: Dooney Bourke spring fling

I don't want to make the ladies, that like DB bags mad. But, come on every time you turn the Q on there they are. Please bring different vendors, and bags for a woman like myself, in more affordable prices. Not everyone can afford $300 for a handbag. I know I cant. 

Respected Contributor

Thank You for sharing the info.

Deb

Respected Contributor

@De Anna wrote:

I don't want to make the ladies, that like DB bags mad. But, come on every time you turn the Q on there they are. Please bring different vendors, and bags for a woman like myself, in more affordable prices. Not everyone can afford $300 for a handbag. I know I cant. 

I think you need to put your comment in another place, Like Suggestions perhaps.  This is the My Favorite Brand is Dooney and Bourke thread.  

Valued Contributor

• Thank you Shawnie, your right this blog is for us Dooney girls, it's not for people who criticize our favorite brand, Dooney.
Valued Contributor

Dee Dee C, this blog is for Dooney lovers, so if you don't like this favorite brand, then don't say bad things about it.  You need to stay off this blog, it's obviously not for you.