Super Contributor

Dooney A279820 Canvas crossbody

I am hoping that Sue and others at Dooney will read this.  My favorite bag now is A279820.  It is so light weight and just the perfect size.   I own the camel and would love the navy or black but they have all sold out.   Please Please bring this bag back in lots more colors, I believe I need them all.

Thank you,

QVC Customer Care

Re: Dooney A279820 Canvas crossbody

@Bookbabe

I have forwarded your feedback to the proper department to inform the vendor of your interest in the Navy or Black color in this item to return to stock.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bookbabe wrote:

I am hoping that Sue and others at Dooney will read this.  My favorite bag now is A279820.  It is so light weight and just the perfect size.   I own the camel and would love the navy or black but they have all sold out.   Please Please bring this bag back in lots more colors, I believe I need them all.

Thank you,

@Bookbabe ... check out the Dooney website.  You might be able to find the bag you want there.  And if it is over $100.00 there won't be any shipping charges.

Super Contributor

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@Bookbabe

I have forwarded your feedback to the proper department to inform the vendor of your interest in the Navy or Black color in this item to return to stock.  Thank you.

Thank you Thank you