Respected Contributor

Changed my mind and ordered Dooney TSV

[ Edited ]

Am I the only indecisive looney? I had preordered tonight's Dooney TSV as soon as it was available and then cancelled for fear that it was cheap leather like last spring's tsv.  Well, today, after reading good reviews and seeing video of bag on the Q website,  I just changed my mind and ordered tonight's upcoming Dooney TSV in ginger. I don't usually like huge bags, except for my beloved florentine Barlows, but I have to see the tsv in person so I can check out the leather. I love the equestrian style and classic bucket/feed bag style. In the meantime, my new Dooney florentine front pocket satchel is still on preorder from Dooney's website. I had ordered that in ginger, too, so I just changed THAT order to Bordeaux. What is everyone else thinking of tonight's tsv? I never liked the old logo lock satchel but I like the structured look of the tsv.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Changed my mind and ordered Dooney TSV

[ Edited ]

I just saw Sandra hold up the Bordoux (sp) color and the bag looked pretty nice.  May have to take a second look at this one.  

Respected Contributor

I had concerns about the leather also. Really wanted a nice navy bag of a decent size. Had reservations about the weight and then this is not the Logo Lock.The more I see it, the more I like it. The hardware may present a problem, but I think if they were all defective, Dooney and the Q wouldn't have sold this logo lock bag in so many variations. 

There are always bound to be some defects in every product.

I love that it isn't the tan trim/color combo in pebble. Tried and true but it''s good to see something a little different.

Those of you who have ordered, hope you find the bag all that you wanted. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I was not going to order it, but.....the Ginger and the beautiful leather convinced me to give it a try.  I love the look of the logo lock hardware showcased so beautifully on the leather, plus the simplicity of the bag itself appeals to me.   

Respected Contributor

I think it is a gorgeous bag, and I am still deciding on whether or not to order it.  I have so many Dooneys, but this TSV looks like a winner to me!