Respected Contributor

Anyone know if Dooney is doing any Black Friday deals?

Just curious to know if you've seen any Dooney black friday promotions. I keep checking the site.

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone know if Dooney is doing any Black Friday deals?

I sure hope so LOL!  Actually I am inclined to think they will offer something altho I don't know if they will offer more than the 20% off they typically run over holiday weekends...

Coach is running a 30% off sale through this weekend.  Hopefully, they will inspire some friendly competition at Dooney!  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Coach went downhill, but I am liking some of the newer pieces! I still have the first coach bag I bought in the 1970s!

p.s. I got a new $500 florentine Dooney bag for $400 during their Labor Day sale. So I am keeping my eyes open!

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I just ordered this toscana florentine crossbody in expresso.  I have been eyeing this for weeks.  I saw the presentation when it was on here.  I can't believe the free shipping and 25% . I used my paypal credit and I have six months to pay for it.  I'm glad I waited instead of ordering through QVC the bag would of been $518 here!! 

Dooney & Bourke Florentine Toscana Front Zip Crossbody

Super Contributor

LOL, how is it inappropriate to confirm a publicly-available sale which is THE SUBJECT of this chain?  Stay klassy, QVC!

Frequent Contributor

I purchased a bag that is here on Q from the dooney site for the 25% off and free shipping. 143. less than I would have paid, so glad I waited for today. I do wish Q would do 20 or 25% off coupons, I would surely buy more. 

Valued Contributor

bought that same bag and saved over 100 dollars. i love that bag and wanted it. got mine at less then 400 plus dooney pay and free shipping. the q makes you pay for shipping and no price marked down. buy elsewhere cheaper.