Honored Contributor

Re: Since when is ...........

[ Edited ]

RAs with everything else,  there are various qualities in the marketplace.   If it's tightly woven,  drapey and good quality, it makes great pants,  but it's just double knit. 

There was something funny about those pants today.   When I first looked at them there were old reviews with 3 stars that quickly blinked and went away.   Then just a few new 5-star reviews.   Did you ever see such limited quantity? I think that they were doing a dump job

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

in my opinion -and others- the best ponte has a very high percentage of rayon in it.  These seem to feel silky & just look more expensive.  I don't think polyester ponte compares.

Trusted Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Ponti knit a very expensive kint product?????   Says Carolyn.................

LOL

F/N/A luvstogarden
Super Contributor

I can assure you D&co. Are not using the most expensive Ponte knit fabric in the pants they are designing. The weight and thread count side seams length waist band pockets all are factors in ,zippers too in how expensive the cost of pants /slacks or proper trousers are priced. I don't consider this line a high end brand of clothing but the sales pitch may lead you to believe otherwise, callers should question the fabrication such as thread count as in sheets to get a better understanding instead of focusing on how Carolyn looks in her pants