Regular Contributor

I cringe every time Gary and Carolyn tout the quality. I purchased their "millions sold" pull on pant. It stays stretched out after bending at the knees.....the indigo color has a WHITE stripe of non-color all along the inseam. The black twill is a LINT MAGNET that does not ever come clean even after washing.   3/4 slv. T shirt syle top rolls constantly at the round neckline seam, since it was only stitched once. I was a sportswear buyer for years, and this line would NEVER be bought for my stores due to LACK OF QUALITY. Prices on T shirts are the same as Isaac Ms!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: QUALITY? What quality???

There must be some folks who enjoy those pants.  They've sold a boat load and seem to keep adding more colors.  Very popular item. 

Honored Contributor

I would estimate I have well over two dozen pairs of the two pocket pants.   I've been collecting them over 20 years and am still wearing some of the originals.   Everytime they introduce a new color,  I grab it.   I LOVE these pants and live in them.   Yes,  the twill attracts lint and animal fur but I have a very efficient lint brush which quickly and thoroughly removes it.   It's just the nature of any fabric other than Denim. 

I never iron any of these pants.   I take them from the dryer,  smooth with my hands and fold to store them.   They wear like iron and never wear out. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: QUALITY? What quality???Th

That might be your experience but obviously, you are in the minority.  I dont't like elastic waist pants, so I don't own any but they sold millions of those pants.  Women love them.  Or....they wouldn't have they wouldn't have sold so many.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @Kachina624, I have some in denim that I bought many, many years ago for comfort doing a lot of bending in the garden and they wear like iron!

I have no experience with them other than in denim, though.

But to get this many years of wear out of them, that's quality in my book, LOL!

I've had expensive jeans that I didn't get anywhere near as much wear out of, before they stretched out, faded or developed holes/tears and they were only worn for casual outings, not manual labor while wearing them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624The advice I use from this Forum has to come from people who have lots of experience with an item.  I don't have this item, but I also have Denim and Co. pants from years ago and from recently.  I consider them a good buy for the money -  especially after trying on a pair of pull-on pants at $117 in a recent trip to a local boutique store! 

Thanks for your input.  I've just lost 30 poiunds (doctors orders) and new pants are the one absolute necessity going forward.  Tops seem to be much more forgiving.

Respected Contributor

I love the original waist pull on pants.  I have them in every color, except the denims (as I don't like denim color jeans, only colored jeans)  I look forward to the new colors coming.  The pants  look nice - wash and dry great - don't need ironed and they are very confortable.  I have not have the same issue with lint in the black as the OP.  I am short and do not have to get the petite hemmed - PM fits me perfect.  Great pants IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I only have 2 pairs, black from a long time ago and one leg is a little wider than the other so I only wear them around the house. So for years I hesitated to try them again but bit the bullet last fall and got the indigo. No problems, legs are fine and no white stripe down the inseam and no bagging at the knees and they washed nicely.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops

Congrats on your weight loss, you go girl!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMomThank you.  Anyone who battles the weight issue over a lifetime knows how frustrating it is - and I definitely have a body that is never naturally slim.  I'm not even slim now, just a smaller version than who I was about 5 months  ago -  and I'm okay with that.

More than anything else, I hope when I go see the vascular surgeon who more or less "ordered" me to eat better and move more instead of undergoing surgery will agree we can once again "wait and see."

So far, so good, btw.  The interim blood tests are good, but only the MRA of my carotids will determine whether I've done enough.

Support like yours is always welcome.  Thanks.   Millie