New Contributor

PLEASE GARY-Denim & Co cotton gauze square neck with sequin trim and tonal embroidery

Please Gary, about 4-5 yrs ago you had this beautiful top and I bought 4 colors.  It is so pretty and I've had so many compliments.  It sold out back then and was never brought back.  I bought white, pink, mint green and black.  It also came in turquoise and I believe yellow.  It is fantastic on hot sticky days.  I would love if you could bring it back as I have worn mine so much would like more.  Couldn't find item # but remember it was  6 digits starting with A2, I believe.  Very flattering top and cool.  Thank you in advance if you can help with this.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PLEASE GARY-Denim & Co cotton gauze square neck with sequin trim and tonal embroidery

@smokeys1 wrote:

Please Gary, about 4-5 yrs ago you had this beautiful top and I bought 4 colors.  It is so pretty and I've had so many compliments.  It sold out back then and was never brought back.  I bought white, pink, mint green and black.  It also came in turquoise and I believe yellow.  It is fantastic on hot sticky days.  I would love if you could bring it back as I have worn mine so much would like more.  Couldn't find item # but remember it was  6 digits starting with A2, I believe.  Very flattering top and cool.  Thank you in advance if you can help with this.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Years back D& C  made a top that was cotton gauze ...........that had a Vneck, 3/4 sleeves with a small crochet trim on the VNeck and sleeve...........it came in  blue, yellow, pink,lilac............ mine are worn these days...................but always wished i would see that again......really don't care for the cotton/poly gauze that

he has offered in the last year or two on tops.......i don't do Facebook so not sure if he will ever see these requests.....