Honored Contributor
Why? High Waist? So uncomfortable. 😒
Regular Contributor

They look uncomfortable on the model on the website (not the preview e-mail).  Too short in the stride or too tight.  Just not right!

Esteemed Contributor

They just look ugly. The petite inseam is 29". I guess the petites are very tall. I wear a 26 1/2" inseam. I quit buying from the Q because I always have to have them hemmed. It cost $12.00 to do that. Therefore, it adds to the cost. I now buy my pants at Kohl's because they carry petite shorts. No need to hem and the cost of their jeans are very reasonable. Who designs these jeans!!! They look like droopy drawers.

Honored Contributor

I was disappointed when I saw the email.  The only thing I like about them is the color.

Trusted Contributor

I have and like the original How Smooth jeans.  I do not like the seam down the front of the pants.  I know that this look is becoming popular again, but it reminds me of pants from the 80s.

Frequent Contributor

For me, a higher waist fits better, as is more comfortable.  So I do not mind that.

One thing I do not like about the pants is the pockets. I noticed in the pictures, the outline of the pocket can be seen on the thigh - if you look real close. I know the outline would be more ponounced on me, since that is an issue I have with most pants. It defeats the purpose of "So Smooth".

In the video, the pants did not seem to fit right in the crotch. (I think another poster pointed this out as well.)

I do not care for the seams down the legs either. If it was dress pants, yes. But not blue jeans.

Honored Contributor

Might be uncomfortable for ladies with large bellies or thick waists.  I don't have those issues but the advice about shimmying into them to get them over your hips made me opt out of these pants.  And the legs seem really really slim.  I don't think they would work for me.