Honored Contributor

GARY, How about ordering more quantity in 3X and carrying 4X

Hi Gary. As you can see, 3X clothes always sell out. I'll bet you could sell more if you ordered more. I also bet that Denim & Co. would sell in 4X and that expanding into this size range is a good idea. Do you notice how quickly the items described as loose fitting or  oversized sell out quickly in 3X. There is a need. Why not fill it. I would love to see expanded sizes in some lines at QVC. 

Honored Contributor

Re: GARY, How about ordering more quantity in 3X and carrying 4X

Are you on Facebook?  Gary always says to message him ideas on his Facebook page.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with Mindy.....since people wanted their clothes more fitted I have had to return more jackets because they don't fasten across my stomach...you rarely see the relaxed fit anymore and that is when i was able to purchase a jacket and it had plenty of room...

Gary needs to make more jackets with a the relaxed fit in 3x or start making size 4x...or..the same jacket with a choice of 3x fitted or 3x relaxed....

I am not on FB....

Esteemed Contributor

I do not see QVC carrying clothing in size 4X ..there is just not enough of a market for these sizes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@circles Look for the D&C "oversized"  tees.   A set of 2 was sold today.   They ought to fit a 4X.  A225000

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@circles Look for the D&C "oversized"  tees.   A set of 2 was sold today.   They ought to fit a 4X.  A225000

Thanks, Kachina624....its not the tees that i have the problem with...its the jackets/blazers....they are more structured...so they don't fasten across my stomach...if they would go back to the relaxed fit i would be fine...i just can't wear the fitted ones...seems like all the designers have chosen the fitted styles and left people like me behind...

Regular Contributor

I have a terrible time finding very many 3X tops in colors I love best, such as Regal or Royal Purple, Antique Purple, Claret Red, Evergreen, Pine Green or Sunlight Yellow. Plenty of Black, White and Navy.  I've noticed this tendency to run out in several other QVC lines in 2X and 3X.

BTW: I almost always have to take 3X on top, although I could sometimes wear 2X, because of G Cup, the more busty, the more room/give you need. On bottom 2X or sometimes 1X, less of a problem finding nice things there.

Lately I was browsing the As Is offerings, and so so many of these are in XS but very few in the Plus range Smiley Sad