Honored Contributor

I asked Gary a D&C question on his Facebook page yesterday.  Today I see he has erased it without a reply.  I guess he just wants to post and discuss rainbows and roses.

I simply asked if they planned to continue the How Comfy line.  I guess that's classified information so I'll not bother him again.  Very disappointed in him.  I'm off his Facebook page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

That's really strange. Try Carolyn Gracie's FB and explain what happened. I'm sure you'll get a response from her.

Honored Contributor

I sure hope the "How Comfy" line sticks around. I love it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I asked Gary a D&C question on his Facebook page yesterday.  Today I see he has erased it without a reply.  I guess he just wants to post and discuss rainbows and roses.

I simply asked if they planned to continue the How Comfy line.  I guess that's classified information so I'll not bother him again.  Very disappointed in him.  I'm off his Facebook page.

Don't be too rough on him. He's still new to Facebook and may have accidentally erased it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co.

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  I agree with @10000Nicknames, Gary may very well have accidentally erased or tried to respond to you and then erased his response and your post.     

He impresses me as someone who is a frustrated perfectionist and probably discusses rainbows and roses in order to relax.  Who knows . . . 

Respected Contributor

I also say give Gary the benefit of the doubt.  He seems genuine.  

Frequent Contributor

I recently sent Gary a message on Facebook using the Message link, and received a reply the next day.   I don't think he'd erase a question on purpose; I find Facebook a little challenging at times!

Honored Contributor

I sent Gary an instant message and he replied.

Occasional Contributor

Well although I do not dislike him at all, I just don't see the value of him being on air with Carolyn or the other girls.  He just repeats what the host says. Just me.  Like I said I do not dislike him at all.

Trusted Contributor

Gary may have been advised to delete any How Comfy questions if the line is being discontinued. Probably to not "appear" rude by not responding. It is rude to the person who's question is being erased.