Respected Contributor

Denim & Co. Slim Leg Wide Wale Corduroy Pants with Pockets

Gary, why no Talls in these new pants?  I love cords but a 30" inseam in the Regular size is too short.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Trusted Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Slim Leg Wide Wale Corduroy Pants with Pockets

I appreciate the 30" inseam because I will not have to have them hemmed.  I have said many times that I do not understand why shopping networks do not do tall and petite as well as regular.  At 5' 4" the petite is to short on the inseam and the rise for me.  With the volume sold at QVC you would think that it would actually be good for business.  If they truly read the reviews and forums they would see many such requests as well as customers stating that the new higher costs plus shipping/handling and alteration costs is driving them away.  On top of that the workmanship and fabric quality is not as good as past years.  Yes we are truthful when we say we have things 10 years old that are in good shape.  Some of today's purchases if we keep may not last a season.

Respected Contributor

I love wide-wale corduroy, and ordered the olive.  I can wear a 29" or 30" inseam because I am 5' 2", but have a short torso and long legs!

Esteemed Contributor

I do not think these are new to D&C. I think I have them from many yrs ago. 

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I do not think these are new to D&C. I think I have them from many yrs ago. 

I think the slim cut is new.

New Contributor

I love those corduroy pants with pockets and slim leg! The petite fits me perfectly and no hemming. Great quality corduroy also. Thanks Denim & Co!!

Contributor

I can't get these although they look nice and I love corduroy. I'm 5'3" and my ideal inseam is 28 or 28-1/2. I can do 29" but not 26" or 27" or 30".

I wonder why MEN's pants have many inseams in 2-inch increments but we WOMEN are all supposed to be super short, "normal" (haha), or super tall. If D&C wanted to be on the cutting edge of revolutionizing women's fashion, the pants would have inseams ranging from 26" to 36" in 2-inch increments. Same for shirt sleeves, but that's asking too much, I'm sure.

No cords for me, sadly. Woman Frustrated