Contributor

Gary, I love the assortment of long-sleeve blouses BUT the sleeves are much too long.  You'd have to be an orangatan to wear them!  Tailor prices are out of sight and it doesn't pay to have alterations made.  Please consider.  Thanks.

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Re: Blouse Sleeves TOO Long!

@janiemay wrote:

Gary, I love the assortment of long-sleeve blouses BUT the sleeves are much too long.  You'd have to be an orangatan to wear them!  Tailor prices are out of sight and it doesn't pay to have alterations made.  Please consider.  Thanks.

Spoiler

I agree - my constant complaint and the main reason I have to return so many garments. Often the sleeves come down below my extended fingers.  Too expensive to pay for alteraations - it raises the cost of the garment way too high. 

And I especially dislike the sleeves on sweaters and heavy shirts that are loose and floppy at the end of the sleeve. What ever happened to doing sweaters with cuffs on the sleeve, allowing them to stay put?  Those were really nice.  

Honored Contributor

Check the sleeve length on the garment measurements before you buy and skip it if they're too long.   I must say,  with one exception I can recall,  they're usually perfect for me and I'm very average. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm average average too and the tees are fine on me.

Respected Contributor

I noticed on the TSV lace jacket that the sleeves were even too long on the tall models.  Thought about buying one until I saw the sleeve length - they were too long on everyone.  Noticed it immediately.  Would have been a big mistake for me.

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23

I too noticed on even the tall models that they all had the sleeves rolled up and it looked sloppy on the lace jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

Sleeves can never  be too long ,........IMO