Trusted Contributor

A-270131

I just wanted to let everyone know that the long-sleeve plaid

top has been re-stocked and available in all colors.

When I purchased recently, only the teal/brown was available.

I ordered the navy/green (Black Watch) today.  This is a very

nice top.  I am a plaid lover and needed a few long-sleeve

tops.  It is 95% cotton 5% spandex.  I am not a huge fan of the

latter, but this top will wash and wear very well.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  I had not seen this top presented but based on the good reviews-- I ordered the black watch just now.  If I like the fit-- I will be back for more colors.  I love plaid!

Honored Contributor

@Susan in California  Hi,  did they match the plaids?  I watched the video but I didn't see them show that.  I will not wear stripes or plaids if they aren't matched.  That is a pet peeve of mine.  TIA.  It is very pretty.

Respected Contributor

I have the blackwatch color in this top from last year. It is one of my favorite tops.  

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo

That's a good question.  I just checked, and yes, the plaid matches on the seams.

I'm very happy with this top and looking forward to the Black Watch arriving soon.

Honored Contributor

@susan in California wrote:

@lucymo

That's a good question.  I just checked, and yes, the plaid matches on the seams.

I'm very happy with this top and looking forward to the Black Watch arriving soon.

@Susan in California  Thank you so much.  To me, that is a very good sign that someone really cared about the quality of the garment. 

Now, you'll be running around looking to see if they matched the stripes or plaid if you weren't already.  LOL

Super Contributor

I have the black & red plaid from last year-really like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two of these shirts and like them very much and yes the stripes match. These are very well made shirts.