Occasional Contributor

I love this item so much I bought two!  I would love to see more prints like this. This item truly is a piece of art. Another thought. Can you make more dresses with short sleeves?  I can't wear sleeveless and I just love the last dress I got from you with sleeves.  LOVE D&Co!!

Honored Contributor

I like the print.  Change it to a t-shirt with non pastel colors and I'm in.  It's a nice looking top.

Honored Contributor

I have that shirt in purple.  It's a beautiful print and very flattering style the way it's cut and with the collar. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Coskier wrote:

I love this item so much I bought two!  I would love to see more prints like this. This item truly is a piece of art. Another thought. Can you make more dresses with short sleeves?  I can't wear sleeveless and I just love the last dress I got from you with sleeves.  LOVE D&Co!!

@Coskier

Thanks for the heads up on this!!  Gonna give it a try!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@Coskier

I thought it was cute too. It reminds me of the some of the prints that Talbots had in their active collection.

Image result for talbots active paisley

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Too funny, because as soon as I looked at the item number the OP posted, I immediately thought of  @gidgetgh and thought it was "so her" too because of what she has ordered at Talbot's from what I've seen of her posts.   Except I think the Talbot's fabrics would be preferable because I'm not likeing that D&C fabric too much.

Trusted Contributor

I own this top in purple and it is gorgeous and perfect. When I saw it I definitely thought it looks like something from talbots.  A+++++

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty.. I might check it out. Love the print.

Honored Contributor

@Coskier

@cancun08

@Squirrel Lover

@apple1964

@Pearlee

This jacket is on deep discount at Dillard's, and it reminded me of the D & Co. we discussed here.

$14.50-

Allison Daley Petite Zip Front Medallion Print Jacket

Item #04761378

Contributor

Wow, I thought D&C prints are exclusive. That T-shirt is the exact same print.

@lolakimono wrote:

@Coskier

I thought it was cute too. It reminds me of the some of the prints that Talbots had in their active collection.