Frequent Contributor

Re: q card for TSV 1/18 -- ez pay offer

I'll chime in here as well. QCard is "easy pay everyday"...not just when an item is offered on easy pay.

Clipboard01.jpg

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the midnight presentation and David kept repeating how with the Q card its four e-z pays...I just came on here this morning and have gotten two pop ups talking about the four e-z pays....and I watched the video with Mary at the 3am presentation and she says it too....how many times do we have to hear this before we are beleived...come on social team....you have had to see it....

QVC Social Team

@homedecor1 wrote:

Qvc social team: 

fyi - I was going to take advantage of purchasing several sets as housewarming gifts. On air (David V) & pop-up stated "4 ez pay if put on Qcard".

this feature is NOT offered either by automated or online ordering. Normally, I would not use card but since buying several sets would be more affordable.

I did call into CS who told me "Q would adjust my order 1x" as a courtesy as this is INCORRECT information.  Please advise. Thank you

Hello @homedecor1 - We are sorry for your inconvenience on this issue. There was a system issue and it has been fixed now. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Honored Contributor

i dont get the pop up at all, but when i put the TSV into my cart and go through the ordering process the 4 easy payment box shows up if i use my qcard.

i checked out another non easy pay item and it also worked for that.

i am using a laptop with firefox as my browser.

Select Your Payment Options K44696 - Lock & Lock 14pc Nestable Storage Set w/ 3 Handled Lids

• 4 Easy Pays of $9.39 exclusively when you use your QCard®
  • 1 payment of $37.59
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I, too, get the pop-up telling me that there are 4 easy pays on every item when using Q card today, and I've heard show hosts say it, too. It's not right to promote the extra easy pay so heavily, only to be told by the ordering system and CS that it's wrong. They'd better tell the show hosts to stop saying it and stop the pop-up ASAP.

The sad thing is it makes me question all Q's offers. For example, I just saw on air a bracelet with 5 easy pays. I wonder if it really is, or if I ordered, would I be told is wasn't on 5 easy pays??? Not willing to take a chance to find out. 

Honored Contributor

@nomless, one of the other mods came on and said it has been fixed.

Beth was incorrect in telling people it was only good on items already on easypay.

I keep getting that pop up.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@nomless, one of the other mods came on and said it has been fixed.

Beth was incorrect in telling people it was only good on items already on easypay.

I keep getting that pop up.

Hmmm. She was certainly insistent the pop-up was wrong. I'mi glad Q decided to honor it. It certainly leaves a question, though, that Q's offers can't be trusted 100% of the time. Oh, welll, it's their business and they can run it any way they want to.

Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

Qvc social team: 

fyi - I was going to take advantage of purchasing several sets as housewarming gifts. On air (David V) & pop-up stated "4 ez pay if put on Qcard".

this feature is NOT offered either by automated or online ordering. Normally, I would not use card but since buying several sets would be more affordable.

I did call into CS who told me "Q would adjust my order 1x" as a courtesy as this is INCORRECT information.  Please advise. Thank you

Hello @homedecor1 - We are sorry for your inconvenience on this issue. There was a system issue and it has been fixed now. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

@Eva-QVC

Thank you -- BETH was pretty insistent and sure it was NOT offered!!! Even when I called CS directly they were pretty RUDE and insistent the host (and me) were WRONG!!!

I appreciate your reply.