Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

q card for TSV 1/18 -- ez pay offer

Qvc social team: 

fyi - I was going to take advantage of purchasing several sets as housewarming gifts. On air (David V) & pop-up stated "4 ez pay if put on Qcard".

this feature is NOT offered either by automated or online ordering. Normally, I would not use card but since buying several sets would be more affordable.

I did call into CS who told me "Q would adjust my order 1x" as a courtesy as this is INCORRECT information.  Please advise. Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: q card for TSV 1/18 -- ez pay offer

Here is the "pop up" & also shows on sign on page.

IMG_1750.PNG

Frequent Contributor

I've gotten the popup online every time I look at anything tonight.

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Honored Contributor

@BrattyOne2

This is why I posted this here - calling CS was not helpful! 

QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1

Unfortunately the Host is incorrect! If an item is on 3 easy pays then if you use your QCard to purchase then it will increase the easy pays to 4. However, this TSV is not on easy pay....

As this is QVC's error, please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will adjust any order's placed to 4 easy pays!

Beth QVC 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC

Sorry but I've gotten QVC pop ups & emails re: today anything you purchase on Qcard increases from 3 to 4 ez pay.  I believe you are incorrect..

I wanted to use my Qcard not a major bank card (not valid offer).

below are screenshots: see my 2nd post on this topic for some reason I can't repost them states "invalid file".

IMG_5934.JPG

thank you

Trusted Contributor

I got the same pop-up when I logged on to the Q this evening ...

QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1

Yes anything on 3 easy pays increases to 4, however, there is no easy pay on the TSV (lock & lock). I will be happy to adjust anything to 4 easy pays if you wish as the way it is stated is more than a little confusing!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@mzlg

I know it's not my imagination!!! It's even pops up when you go "clearance" section....we all aren't looney!!!

Be interested in final outcome ....

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@homedecor1

Unfortunately the Host is incorrect! If an item is on 3 easy pays then if you use your QCard to purchase then it will increase the easy pays to 4. However, this TSV is not on easy pay....

As this is QVC's error, please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will adjust any order's placed to 4 easy pays!

Beth QVC 

@Beth-QVC

Sorry you are giving wrong info I'm sure I'm not the only one - here are screenshots & promos 

Attention Q Card Holders

Today! Easy PAy Every Day

Increases to

4 Easy Pay on every item.

Beth: you show me where LNL TSV is EXCLUDED from this statement. Plus, he must have said it 50 +/- times during presentations.

I can read & hear very well. 

IMG_5935.JPG

IMG_5934.JPG

IMG_5936.JPG