Trusted Contributor

for qvc moderators re the Insider

Will the Insider still be delivered to our homes or will we just be getting the online copy?  I can't read the online one even if I make the print bigger.   Just enjoy the hard copy more.

Respected Contributor

Re: for qvc moderators re the Insider

I have not received my Q magazine for a couple months.  I had to call and confirm it was still available.  I don't know how to get the online version.  If someone can give me some instructions that would be helpful.  Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

@newjersey @luvmybeetle As far as I know there are no plans to stop sending the hardcopy version.  @luvmybeetle  I will check your account to see that you are set as a recipient.  

Have a great afternoon! 

Susan Q-Social

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC, directing poster to insider access without going through QVC approval process.

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC  I receive the Insider Magazine but have no idea how to find it online. Is there a separate subscription for the online version? Is there a way for me to get on the list for the online version? 

I live where there is a community mailbox. Sometimes my mail goes to another house and sometimes I receive someone else's mail. THere are those of use who do return the mail to the rightful owner but I can honestly say, my Insider Magazine is one of those things that is never returned to me..... *grumble grumble*..... when it goes missing. Being able to access the online version would help when that happens.

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC  I'm another one who receives the magazine but have never been sent an email so I can access it online.

Yesterday, I did a live chat with CS, and I was told to 1. Log into my account  2. Go to QVC.com/insider.

I did this and got an error message. I'd really like to take a peek at the online version, since I often get the paper version very late.