Valued Contributor

stop leading customers on about getting 20 back on q card when you buy the todays special. you need to be a new q card customer not a old one. make it clear do not lead us on.

Honored Contributor

@tockerman wrote:

stop leading customers on about getting 20 back on q card when you buy the todays special. you need to be a new q card customer not a old one. make it clear do not lead us on.

I've been getting the pop-up for weeks and weeks and it's always indicated that the offer was for new customers in the text.

Has it been changed?

Honored Contributor

Re: dear hosts on tv

[ Edited ]

I heard Stacey Stauffer incorrectly mention that this morning also.  She said if you order the TSV with your Q card you get the $20, and new customers would get an additional $5.  But she was the only host so far that said that (as far as I could hear from watching earlier). 

So far, this is just one host's mistake, not all of QVC (it is correctly and clearly stated on QVC's website for the TSV). I don't know why the producers, who are supposed to be able to talk to the hosts, could not have corrected Stacey.  It was a big mistake.

Honored Contributor

While I do agree hosts would ideally never make mistakes, I also seem to believe more in personal responsibility then about half of our nation does.  Assuming there are going to be fewer and fewer corporate regulations going forward, maybe it's time for us to return to the era of watching out for your own money more than expecting the coporation to do it for us.

Valued Contributor

I thought the $20. offer was that if you signed up for the Q Card if you didn't already have one and made the purchase, you got a $20 gift card for future purchases (what David said today).  You didn't have to be a new member just new to getting a Q Card.  If you made your first purchase with QVC, you got $5.00 off your purchase.

That's what I understood the offers to be.