Regular Contributor

Received yesterday.   today is trash day, threw box away.with paperwork,   Tried bye bye this morning,,nothing comes out!!!What to do?

Honored Contributor

Call customer ser vice.

Esteemed Contributor

@lexi, definitely follow up with customer service.  This is one of my favorite products.  LM

Honored Contributor

If you want to return it, you can go to your order page and print out the paperwork and send it back in a different box.  I've done that before.

Valued Contributor

@lexi Good question! @Lipstickdiva is correct, you can absolutely print out a replacement return label via QVC.com. I'll list out the steps for you below. Smiley Happy

1. Log in to your account on QVC.com

2. Click the drop down arrow next to "Hello, (Your Name)"

3. Select Order Status

4. Click on the order you wish to return

5. From there you should be able to print out a return label

Let us know if you have any additional questions! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought that stuff too.  It was so thick and gooey that I only used it a few times,  I should have returned mine as well.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

It's not your tube.  That stuff was made too thick to come out.  Stay ahead of the game, get a refund, then look for a concealer that really works.  

Trusted Contributor

I received mine yesterday and had the same problem. I squeesed closer to the top of the tube and it came out nicely. The secret for me was squeesing closer to the top. I hope this helps.Man Very Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Frequent Contributor

Hi Lexi,

Maybe you received a defective one, so calling CS is best.  I hope they can help you.

Do you live where the weather is cooler?  I live in mostly 75 - 90 degree weather and my Bye Bye Undereye comes out really well, especially when it is warmer.  Try to warm the tube up in your hand first and then see if you can squeeze any out.  Good luck!

Valued Contributor

Squeeze the tube from the bottom.  Takes a few tries, should  come out.