Honored Contributor

Whether it's right or wrong, the policy to exchange items has been in place forever.  

I had an issue with a wrong product shipped from Amazon.  They said send it back and a new product was on the way.  I couldn't get it sent back for a couple days.  They sent a couple emails threatening to charge me, etc.  I was never so relieved to turn that return over to UPS, so they would stop emailing me.  It always looks greener on the other side of the street, until you cross it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wrong Item Received

[ Edited ]

O/P it is not worth you getting all upset about.. and raising your blood pressure. Like the others said mistakes happen. Relax, inhale .

Valued Contributor

At least you are going to get the correct order, even though you have to wait 2 weeks.  I ordered the Alegria TSV and they sent me someone else's Skechers order.  Then I was told I was out of luck because my order was sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

I can understand the poster getting upset.  You are right, not the end of the world, but very frustrating the way the Q handles it.  On HSN, THEY SEND OUT ANOTHER ITEM BEFORE YOU RETURN THE ORGINAL.  THEN IF YOU DON;T RETURN ORGINAL, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU FOR DUPLICATE ITEM.  THE Q MAKES YOU WAIT UNTIL THE RETURN GOES IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS AND THEN ANOTHER TWO WEEKS BEFOR YOU GET SECOND ITEM.

Recenttly I got the wrong item from Amazon.  They credite my account for the shipping back charge becasue it was thrid party and also, once I gave the track number from the PO., they credit my account.  All lest then five days.  The Q is awful on their CS policy.  All you get is I'M SORRY ALL THE TIME WHICH DOESN'T CUT IT ANYMORE.

Honored Contributor

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

At least you are going to get the correct order, even though you have to wait 2 weeks.  I ordered the Alegria TSV and they sent me someone else's Skechers order.  Then I was told I was out of luck because my order was sold out.

@Buckaroo2 - I don't know if you'll see this in time but I just checked "As Is" and that recent TSV is there is pretty much every color.  $79.95 + $5.00 S&H.

Valued Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

@Buckaroo2 - I don't know if you'll see this in time but I just checked "As Is" and that recent TSV is there is pretty much every color.  $79.95 + $5.00 S&H.

@Venezia - Thanks so much for the heads up.  I am going to check it out.

Honored Contributor

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

@Venezia - Thanks so much for the heads up.  I am going to check it out.

@Buckaroo2 - And, if you don't find what you want in "As Is", it seems they're back in regular stock, too.  You should call CS, if your size and color are there, and get them to ship them to you at the TSV price.  After all, it was their mistake and they should honor your original order.

New Contributor

I am so frustrated and decided to check out what the QVC customers are experiencing.

I bought a vault gemstone ring that was the last size available ever and I mean ever!  When my order arrived, I received not my ring, but inexpensive rings I never ordered!  WTH?  Of cource it is not Customer Service's fault, but the representive I spoke to about my order made me feel like this was no big deal. That has never happened to me in my past experiences with QVC Customer Service. The ring was my husband's Valentine Gift to me.  Very sad and disappointed.  With that said, who received my expensive ring for $60??!!  Bet that won't be returned.

Honored Contributor

I posted last week on the same thing.  Mine wasn't jewelry but a piece of clothing. I didn't get what I ordered and now it's sold out. I know how you feel.