Contributor

Re: Why have I not been receiving any QVC emails?

I had the same problem. No matter what I did--call Cust Ser, update my email preferences, etc. Finally I had to change my email address to my gmail account. I thought that maybe it was because I was on Comcast. After I changed to gmail account--voila! I began getting emails again.

CS couldn't explain it. I am also not able to "heart" any items anymore. Not sure why but the hearts have disappeared!

Trusted Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Caffeina, I am sorry it is still not working for you. I will send your information to the team that works with these issues. Hopefully we can get this corrected soon. 

Has there been any word from the team? I'm still not receiving emails. I confirmed with Comcast that they're not blocking you from my inbox.

QVC Customer Care

@Caffeina No news yet, but I will forward another request. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Because I have been getting them all!

LOL SEA!

Trusted Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@Caffeina No news yet, but I will forward another request. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. 

Still no emails. Can you find out why they're not being sent?

Trusted Contributor

Will someone please escalate this to a person who can actually verify that you're sending me emails?

I sent a message through the form on your website on March 3, which said:

"I'm subscribed to QVC emails, but you're not sending them to me. I've
complained several times in the Customer Service forum over the past month,
and still no emails. See
http://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Why-have-I-not-been-receiving-any-QVC-emails/td-p/3492559
 I verified with Comcast that they are not blocking your emails. Please
escalate my complaint to find out why QVC is not sending emails to me."

It appears that the person who responded didn't read what I wrote and sent a canned response today. She also gave an incorrect email to add to my address book:

"I'm sorry you're not receiving our emails. Our records indicate that we
have your correct email address on file. Please be sure our
webmaster@qvc.com is in your address book, as the problem could be a Spam
filter within the email program.

If you continue to have problems, please contact your internet service
provider for assistance."

Here is a link to a post I made in Comcast's email forum last week. http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/Missing-emails-from-QVC-and-HSN/m-p/2871723#M176052 A Comcast employee said "...I see many other messages from @e.qvcemail.com coming in fine over the past two weeks to other comcast subscribers - just not to you.  So, the qvc issue appears to be at their end.

If you've been talking to someone there, we can work with them.  Send me a private forum message (click on the username in this posting) with contact details for them, and we'll reach out."

No one at QVC has yet verified that emails are being sent to me. Comcast says you're not. I know and you know I'm subscribed to emails. Just because I'm subscribed doesn't necessarily mean you're sending them. HSN was able to figure out and fix the problem which was on their end, can you?

QVC Customer Care

@Caffeina wrote:

Will someone please escalate this to a person who can actually verify that you're sending me emails?

I sent a message through the form on your website on March 3, which said:

"I'm subscribed to QVC emails, but you're not sending them to me. I've
complained several times in the Customer Service forum over the past month,
and still no emails. See
http://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Why-have-I-not-been-receiving-any-QVC-emails/td-p/3492559
 I verified with Comcast that they are not blocking your emails. Please
escalate my complaint to find out why QVC is not sending emails to me."

It appears that the person who responded didn't read what I wrote and sent a canned response today. She also gave an incorrect email to add to my address book:

"I'm sorry you're not receiving our emails. Our records indicate that we
have your correct email address on file. Please be sure our
webmaster@qvc.com is in your address book, as the problem could be a Spam
filter within the email program.

If you continue to have problems, please contact your internet service
provider for assistance."

Here is a link to a post I made in Comcast's email forum last week. http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/Missing-emails-from-QVC-and-HSN/m-p/2871723#M176052 A Comcast employee said @"...I see many other messages from @e.qvcemail.com coming in fine over the past two weeks to other comcast subscribers - just not to you.  So, the qvc issue appears to be at their end.

If you've been talking to someone there, we can work with them.  Send me a private forum message (click on the username in this posting) with contact details for them, and we'll reach out."

No one at QVC has yet verified that emails are being sent to me. Comcast says you're not. I know and you know I'm subscribed to emails. Just because I'm subscribed doesn't necessarily mean you're sending them. HSN was able to figure out and fix the problem which was on their end, can you?

Hi @Caffeina

I am so sorry that your still not receiving our emails.  Thank you for the additional details - I will definitely send this information as a follow up to what @Wayne-QVC had previously submitted.

I do hope this is straightened out soon and we do appreciate your patience.

Barb

QVC Customer Care

QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

@Caffeina wrote:

None in my email or spam folder.

Hello @Caffeina - You should start to receive your email notifications around Wednesday or Thursday. I'm sorry this has taken a while to fix. There are a varietyof reasons why this happens - an email could have been marked as spam, an inbox is full, or your email domain, Comcast, marked it as undeliverable. All should be good now so let us know. Thanks!

@rhine & @plc123 - This includes you also.

Trusted Contributor

@Eva-QVC, thank you! The emails started arriving yesterday at 3:15 AM. Received a few throughout the day, and my TSV email arrived today.

Respected Contributor

@rhine  I have the same problem.  I have tried to fix my settings.  CS said that they fixed the situation but still no emails.  I haven't received a TSV email in almost a year.  The e-mails are not going into the trash nor are they being blocked.  Not sure what the problem is.