Trusted Contributor

Why have I not been receiving any QVC emails?

None in my email or spam folder.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Why have I not been receiving any QVC emails?

Hi @Caffeina We have updated your email notifications, please give it until Monday and let us know if you are receiving them.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

@Caffeina My pleasure

Honored Contributor

Because I have been getting them all!

Contributor

I have tried NUMEROUS times to get emails and notifications of upcoming TSV's and the cusstomer service folks say they have it fixed but I still never receive anything.  It's very frustrating.

Super Contributor

I haven't received any e-mails of upcoming TSV's in months and i am signed up for everything. I finally just gave up.

Trusted Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Caffeina We have updated your email notifications, please give it until Monday and let us know if you are receiving them.

@Alice-QVC, I still haven't received any emails.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Caffeina, I am sorry it is still not working for you. I will send your information to the team that works with these issues. Hopefully we can get this corrected soon. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Alice-QVC. . The last email I received from QVC was on 1/27/17. I don't know if there's a connection or it's just coincidence, but the last email I received from HSN was on 1/26/17. Do you both use the same service to send emails?

Several days after the emails stopped, I checked my accounts and had been unsubscribed to all email. I know for certain this was not done on my end, and I signed up for them again.

My regular email is with Comcast. I wanted to rule out that the problem wasn't with them, so I yesterday I changed both my QVC and HSN emails to a different address with a different domain. I received confirmations regarding the change in email address, but that's it. I even signed up for QVC reminders, and I'm still not receiving anything. Still no HSN emails either.

Please share this information with the team if you think it might help them.