Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

Where can I find a key to care instruction abbreviations, plus...?

I was looking at an advance listing of a sheet set, and it had this at the bottom:

C&H: MWW/WLC/UONCBWN/TDL/RP/WIAN/DNIOFSPWS

I know that if I had the key, I could tell exactly what those acronyms meant. I do not want anyone to tell me here; I want a link to the page where QVC has posted this vital information.

I'd like to think that on the same page, I'd also find all the size charts for the clothing here, unless the maker has different sizing, in which case it should be linked on the listing page. Using the site map, I can't find any such page. ( I did learn about North Carolina White Goods Disposal Tax, though. Unreal.)

Can you please provide a link to the care instructions key page?

If none exists, please take this as a strong suggestion that one be created, pronto.

TIA,

noodleann

Honored Contributor

Re: Where can I find a key to care instruction abbreviations, plus...?

@noodleann wrote:

I was looking at an advance listing of a sheet set, and it had this at the bottom:

I know that if I had the key, I could tell exactly what those acronyms meant. I do not want anyone to tell me here; I want a link to the page where QVC has posted this vital information.

Can you please provide a link to the care instructions key page?

If none exists, please take this as a strong suggestion that one be created, pronto.

TIA,

noodleann

@noodleann

I am no laundry maven, but here is what I think:

Care & Handling: machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry low, remove promptly

Honored Contributor

Here is one that you might like-

QVC Customer Care

@noodleann  Unfortunately we were unable to locate this information on our website, I will forward your feedback that this be something we provide.   

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@noodleann  Unfortunately we were unable to locate this information on our website, I will forward your feedback that this be something we provide.   

Susan Q-Social

Thanks very much, Susan. Second to a link to a QVC key, that's what I wanted to hear. Even with the helpful chart from @lolakimono, I can't figure the acronyms out. 

Have a great day.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Susan-QVC, I was going to post this last night but noodleann wrote that she didn't want any of us to answer. I can fill in a few more blanks for you.

Care & handling/ Machine wash warm/with like colors/use only non chlorine bleach when needed/tumble dry low/remove promptly/warm iron as needed

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC / Mods

Looking ahead to the Dennis Basso TSV on March 9th, I see the garment care instructions in the item description is written as follows:

MWCGC/WWLC/ONCBWN/TDL/LIIN

Rather than waiting till the question comes in on March 9th, I'm just writing to let you know in advance, this means:

Machine wash cold gentle cycle/Wash with like colors/ only non chlorine bleach when needed/Tumble dry low/ Low iron if needed

Esteemed Contributor

Now if someone could just give me a explanation of the click here measurement chart for clothing I,would be so happy.

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet

Does this help?

How to Measure – Shirts & Blouses Garment Measurement Specification Guideline

Short-Sleeve-Formal-Shirt-1.png

A    Chest – 1″ below armhole measure straight across, edge to edge.

B    Waist – At point specified below HPS (High Point Shoulder) or SNP (Side Neck Point). Measurement is taken straight across, edge to edge.

C    Bottom Hem – Measured straight or curved along the bottom edge, side seam to side seam (whichever is specified on the measurement chart).

D    Shoulder Seam – From HPS/SNP measure along the seam or along the natural fold line to the outer shoulder edge.

E    Across Shoulder – Outer shoulder edge to outer shoulder edge

F    Sleeve Overarm – From outer shoulder edge measure along the fold to the edge of cuff.

G    Armhole Straight – Measure straight from outer shoulder edge to bottom of the armhole. Armhole Curved – Measure from outer shoulder edge along the curve to bottom of the armhole.

8 Bicep – 1″ below armhole, measure straight across edge to edge parallel to the sleeve opening.

H   Cuff/Sleeve Opening – Measure along cuff/sleeve opening, edge to edge.

I  Cuff Depth / Cuff Height – Measure from the seam to edge of cuff.

J   Across Front – From specified point below HPS/SNP, measure straight across, edge to edge of armhole.

K    Across Back – From specified point below HPS/SNP, measure straight across, edge to edge of armhole.

L    Front Neck Drop – From back neck seam to top edge of the front neck.

M   Back Neck Drop – From imaginary line to the top edge of back neck seam.

N    Front Length – Measurement is taken from HPS/SNP straight down to the hem, staying parallel to the center front.

O    Centre Back Length – From the center back neck, measure straight down to the hem.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge

Somewhat but what about sleeve length?  ANd this doesn't cover pants and skirts.