Honored Contributor

What's up with the Warehouse? Another wrong order

I ordered some shoes which arrived yesterday, but in the wrong color.

The packaging lists the correct color of the shoes within it, but they're not the color I ordered.

Even though my invoice lists the correct color I ordered, that's not the color that was shipped to me.

Of course, CS says return them using their 'slo-mo' return label and I won't be charged for shipping either way (after I keep an eagle eye out for the return credit to eventually hit, then call them after they DO deduct the shipping charges anyway).

After being a Q shopper for 20+ years, it's really becoming a hassle to shop QVC these days. I probably won't bother re-ordering, since who knows what color I'll get next time.

Very aggravating and disappointing when the warehouse people can't pull the right orders, even if it's correctly listed on the packaging. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Re: What's up with the Warehouse? Another wrong order

@KingstonsMom  I feel your pain!  I ordered Sketchers & got Clark's Mary jane's.

the thing that gets me is the time to send the wrong item back, they redo the order once it arrives, they then resend.  This is a long turn around.

i ended up reordering & paying for another identical pair & taking a refund for the wrong order.  I was worried my size would sell out if I went w/what customer service said I must to return for a replacement.

It shouldn't be so hard when the wrong item is delivered.

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes

I know, I usually do the same thing, send the wrong order back and have to reorder for the same reasons you mentioned. But that gets old.

We'll both probably get the 'too many returns' letter soon.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

IG, let me tell you my recent horror story with the Q.  My daughter ordered a Judith Ripka "London blue" ring.  She was not aware that I stopped ordering anything Ripka as the design as the quality are in my opinion just cheap.  I received a "Swiss" blue colored stone ring.  I called C.S. and a rude woman told me, "if you ordered London blue you got London blue."  I explained that I knew a bit about colors of topaz and my daughter did not get what she ordered. She practically screeched that i got what I ordered, HUNG UP!  i called back.  A much nicer person told me to send the ring back and a "manual pull" would be done.  Over a week later I have no word from QVC, so I call again.  Yet another unpleasant person tells me I have to send it back TWICE and then a manual pull would be done.  I asked when I would have been alerted to this, if I would have received an email, and I was told I would "et the ring when I got it".  By this time I am not at all happy.

anyone interested in this, check out the reviews for J328803. Advertised is a dark blue stone.  Presented on TV is a dark blue stone.  Of the reviews of the stone, many call it "cheap", "tinny", "stone fell out", and "not as advertised.  By the way, I took the ring to two gemnologists in town and they affirmed the stone WAS NOT London blue, and that although the ring and other JR jewelry I brought in was marked "925", the jewelry was filled with other alloys.

Not my first unpleasant experience with QVC and JR, but may well be the last.

And when were the representatives allowed to be so rude?

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Honored Contributor

@asoutherngirl

Good grief, what an ordeal!  And there's no excuse for any rudeness from CS.

Honored Contributor

I had an interesting e-mail from the Q recently, telling me that my return (of Ryka sneakers) had been received and the refund had been processed.  Thing is, I never returned the shoes, nor did I intend to!!!!!!  I alerted C/S and they are supposed to correct things, but I'll be sure to watch my statement carefully.  But that was really bizarre.  Had my correct order number and everything!

Contributor

Something similar happened to me recently. I purchased a Logo top in a dark pink color. It came inside a torn plastic sleeve inside the package. The top was balled up and wrinkled, and it was a very pale beige-y color. The packaging said it was the correct color. I think it was mislabeled and sent back, and that I got someone's return. I didn't send it back because I don't have the time or energy, don't want to be out the shipping, and don't trust them to do better. 

Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes, that is what happened to me just this week.  My order was for an upcoming jewelry TSV.  I ordered black, the invoice said "black", but the bracelets were navy blue.  Because of the long turn around time of which you speak and the possibility of a sell-out when presented, I returned the wrong order but just placed another order instead of requesting an exchange.

Yes, it's a pain and this has happened to me more recently than ever before, but I have to admit that in my 20-some years of shopping at QVC, it hasn't happened often.  And they've always corrected the problem immediately.  Considering how many orders are placed and sent, it's amazing more of this doesn't happen.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom 

The "wrong order" problem seems to be a routine occurence now.  In the past 6 to 8 months, it has happened to me regularly!  

Since I began shopping with Q, back in the '90's, until about 8 months ago, I have never had so many items sent to me that are marked on the outside of the package with the correct item info that was ordered -- but upon opening the package, it contains the wrong item completely or the item is not the correct color, or the size is incorrect.  

This has not yet happened when ordering items online from other sites.  Has Q become so "big" that they just don't care what their employees in the warehouse are doing?

Honored Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@KingstonsMom 

The "wrong order" problem seems to be a routine occurence now.  In the past 6 to 8 months, it has happened to me regularly!  

Since I began shopping with Q, back in the '90's, until about 8 months ago, I have never had so many items sent to me that are marked on the outside of the package with the correct item info that was ordered -- but upon opening the package, it contains the wrong item completely or the item is not the correct color, or the size is incorrect.  

This has not yet happened when ordering items online from other sites.  Has Q become so "big" that they just don't care what their employees in the warehouse are doing?

It has only happened to me once from another online site.  I ordered several tops in "small" and one, only one, was a size "extra large".  Oddly, all but that one were the correct size, and they were all shipped in the same bag.