Frequent Contributor

What's up with QVC shipping?

I ordered a Linea necklace on 3-10. For 5 days it was "In the process", then it went to "backorder", even though the website showed item was available to order. Then it went back into process mode, and then back to backorder mode. I called Customer Service, where lady was apologetic, said they were expecting more. She also told me that I would be getting a new necklace and not a return. That all returns are sold as "As is" merchandise. I didn't question this even though many people comment about how the things they receive must be returns, kleenex in pockets and stuff.  So as I am writing this, I just checked and it finally shipped 3-22. Twelve days to ship a necklace. Makes you question if its worth ordering, or just don't be in a big hurry to get it.

Respected Contributor

Re: What's up with QVC shipping?

Same thing happened to me with the Linea black baseball jacket.   Went back and forth for 2 wks....

Now...I'm on a Q Diet.   I've been Q free for 3 wks.

I was so frustrated that I thought, there is absolutely nothing more frustrating than watching it go back and forth from processing to backorder and having nothing shipped.

I cancelled and that's the end of the story.

Respected Contributor

My March 8th order still has not arrived.  Talked to c/s yesterday and got a scripted "it's on its way".  Really???

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I ordered a Linea necklace Sunday, the only one in stock.  It just sits there "in process".  I bet they never had it.  This necklace has a hex on it.  I ordered it last fall, it made it to one stop on the tracking and fell off the face of the earth, just disappeared so I never got it then.  Looks as though I may be out of luck this round. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

"A hex" lol !!!!!!!! @Kachina624
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
"A hex" lol !!!!!!!! @Kachina624

Yep, I think I need a PA. Dutch hex sign on my faux adobe Spanish hacienda here in New Mexico. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I had order an "As-Is" trunk organizer and selected to pay for it with a check........then a few days later I went in to change payment to one of my credit cards....now it states "Backorder"..........It was available when I order it.  It did not say "Sold Out" or "Waitlist".....I just don't understand what's going on with the Q.