Honored Contributor

I checked the video for the TSV just now and there is no sound. I also checked the video for this item and there is no sound. I am getting sound from the Live Stream and other videos.

The link I posted above also has a video on QVC's YouTube channel and that video does not have sound, either. (Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qANC6t4v5kg)

I have checked these videos in both Chrome and IE 10 and can't get sound in either.  Please repost an older TSV video that has sound and investigate audio issues. Thank you.

Regular Contributor

I've got the same problem and it worked earlier this morning. Something is going on for sure.

Honored Contributor

just checked the item you posted @ChynnaBlue.

no sound on firefox either......and i am using a laptop.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I checked the video for the TSV just now and there is no sound. I also checked the video for this item and there is no sound. I am getting sound from the Live Stream and other videos.

The link I posted above also has a video on QVC's YouTube channel and that video does not have sound, either. (Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qANC6t4v5kg)

I have checked these videos in both Chrome and IE 10 and can't get sound in either.  Please repost an older TSV video that has sound and investigate audio issues. Thank you.

@ChynnaBlue Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I'm forwarding this to our IT Department as we speak!  

Brittany 

Frequent Contributor

Yesterday I had no sound on Qvc ALL day, on my t.v., but all the other channels had sound,hmmmmmm

Occasional Contributor

Do yourself a favor and immediately Uninstall Adobe Flash from your computer. It leaves your computer wide open to attack. No joke. You can search it and yes, you will not be able to view videos here again because QVC is behind the times and hasn't done anything to change it.

Honored Contributor

The article referenced in the thread on the Electronics forum states to UPDATE your Adobe Flash.

I updated it even before I saw that thread because my videos weren't even playing at all.  Now I can both see and hear them with the updated Flash.

@ChynnaBlue

@ThreeKidsandADog

@Brittany-QVC

@sunshine45

@1208

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Videos have no sound!

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach wrote:

The article referenced in the thread on the Electronics forum states to UPDATE your Adobe Flash.

I updated it even before I saw that thread because my videos weren't even playing at all.  Now I can both see and hear them with the updated Flash.

@GingerPeach, that's what I always do when NO videos on a site have sound. When only one or two videos have no sound, I don't believe it's on my end. I can hear every other video on QVC and YouTube, so I don't think it's a Flash issue. I also had the issue with two separate browsers. Usually if Flash doesn't work in Chrome, it does work in IE. That was not the case this time. And one of the videos I first reported still has no sound.

Valued Contributor

I can't even get videos to load & play!!  None of them!  Hoping they get it fixed soon!

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@GingerPeach, that's what I always do when NO videos on a site have sound. When only one or two videos have no sound, I don't believe it's on my end. I can hear every other video on QVC and YouTube, so I don't think it's a Flash issue. I also had the issue with two separate browsers. Usually if Flash doesn't work in Chrome, it does work in IE. That was not the case this time. And one of the videos I first reported still has no sound.

Got it, @ChynnaBlue

In your OP, I didn't read that some of your videos were still working so I hope whatever the issue is, QVC can take action or if it's not QVC, then whatever needs to be corrected or updated or fixed will be done.

Besides, I was mostly responding to Threekids whose post was contrary to the article.  (Maybe there are other warnings out there, but I have not found them.  Does anyone have a link describing an issue with Flash in general?)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.